SAP HANA or High-Performances Analytic Appliance is ideal solution to monitor storage of large data of non-aggregated transactional data in real time, which could be analyzed later as an In-Memory Database. This module of SAP curbs the problems that arise in traditional databases. SAP HANA gives a conventional edge over traditional Data Warehouses with dual capabilities like OLTP and OLAP. While OLTP does not require much processing time with simple queries like INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE Etc. On the other hand, OLAP requires comparatively more processing time for complex aggregations. OLAP returns huge number of records depending upon the data.
45 days or 40-45 Hours
Only Online Training
Week Days: 2 hrs per day (or) Weekends: 3 hrs per day.Timings can be arranged according to the clients availability
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP5
SAP HANA Online Training Course Overview:
SAP HANA – You’ve heard all the hype—now get the real information. Understand what SAP HANA is and what it can do for you: not in ten years, but right now. Why is it so fast? How will it work with existing technology? What are the implementation options? Once you understand the basics, dive straight into the heart of the topic with step-by-step instructions and screenshots: How do you populate data? How do you create views in Information Composer? How do you work in the HANA Studio?
SAP HANA Online training | SAP HANA Training | SAP HANA Course
SAP In-Memory Appliance (SAP HANA)
SAP HANA is a hardware and software combination that integrates a number of SAP
components including the SAP In-memory database, Sybase Replication technology and SAP®
LT (Landscape Transformation) Replicator.
The SAP in-memory database is a hybrid in-memory database that combines row-based,
column-based, and object-based database technology. It is optimized to exploit parallel
processing capabilities of modern multi core/CPU architectures. With this architecture, SAP
applications can benefit from current hardware technologies.
Course Introduction: SAP HANA is the latest addition to SAPs growing technology portfolio, what was once just a possibility now becomes a reality. This next generation of SAP’s in-memory technology provides a multi-purpose, in-memory appliance, giving organizations the power to gain instant insight into business operations while enabling them to react quickly to changing business conditions. SAP HANA lets business users immediately access, model and analyze all of their transactional and analytical data in real-time from virtually any data source and in a single environment, without affecting existing applications or systems
• Describe SAP HANA
• Describe SAP HANA
• Implement SAP HANA
• Introduction to SAP HANA
• HANA – In Memory Computing Technology overview
• HANA – In Memory Strategy
• HANA Architecture
• HANA System requirements
• HANA Modules
• HANA compare to BWA
• HANA with BW
• HANA with ECC
• HANA administration & Security
• HANA Modeling studio
• Modeling Process flow
• Levels of Modeling in SAP HANA
• Attributes Views
• Analytical Views
• Calculation Views
• Export & Import
Loading and replication process:
• SAP HANA database
• HANA client components
• HANA Data loading process
• Data loading mechanism
• Data replication process
• Replication Server
• Replication Architecture
• BO Data Services data extraction
• Data Services
• SAP BODS and HANA
• Basic Data service Connection types
• New to Data services 40
• Full Extractor though ODP
• Configure Import server
• Create and execute a Data Service Job to Populate HANA
• Row & Column store aggregation
• User Interface (UI)/Reporting
• Business Objects BI 40 Enterprise
• Business Objects Reporting
• Business Objects Integration with HANA
• Business Objects BI 40 Explorer
• Non SAP reporting tools with HANA
• MS Office integration
• Real time Dashboards
• Crystal Reports via ODBC/JDBC Connections
SAP offers multi-tiered certification paths for specific subjects to help you drive the most value from SAP certification opportunities.
Associate certification - This certification covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for an SAP consultant, ensuring the successful acquisition of broad SAP solution knowledge and skills. The associate-level certification, help you:
• Gain an externally-recognized mark of excellence that sought by clients.
• Differentiate yourself in the marketplace.
• Execute your tasks with confidence and appropriate skills.
Professional certification - This is an advanced certification that requires proven project experience, business process knowledge, and a more detailed understanding of SAP solutions. With the professional-level certification, you can:
• Demonstrate both your experience and expertise through a rigorous testing process.
• Promote a more globally applicable accreditation.
• Lead as well as execute tasks and engagements.
Incoming search terms:
- sap hana training hyderabad
- SAP hana training in hyderabad
- sap hana online training
- sap hana training
- sap hana online training hyderabad
- hana training
- sap hana training online
- sap hana online training in hyderabad
- hana training in hyderabad
- sap hana administration training