SAP SD online training deals in brief about enforcing the automating, systematic over-the-counter business processes by providing simply accessible implementation guides, fantastic time-saving tips, yet as direct simply accessible info on the dos and don’ts of implementing and maintaining the sales and distribution module of SAP. SAP SD online training deals in brief about enforcing the automating, systematic over-the-counter business processes by providing simply accessible implementation guides, fantastic time-saving tips, yet as direct simply accessible info on the dos and don’ts of implementing and maintaining the sales and distribution module of SAP.
45 days or 40-45 Hours
Only Online Training
Week Days: 2 hrs per day (or) Weekends: 3 hrs per day.Timings can be arranged according to the clients availability
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP5
SAP SD is the Sales and Distribution module of the SAP ERP software package from SAP AG. Sales and Distribution is integrated with other modules such as MM, PP and QM. SAP SD is all about managing the sales resources of an organization. The main functionality within SD includes Sales Order Management, Pricing, Delivery and Shipping, Billing or Invoicing.
SAP Online Training – SAP BASIS Online Training, SAP Security online Training, SAP Security with GRC online Training, SAP Netweaver Administration online Training,SAP SD manager online Training, SAP Basis Training in Hyderabad, SAP BASIS training in Banglore, SAP Security Training in Hyderabad, SAP Security Training in Bangalore,Online training for all SAP modules.We are providing SAP Technical, SAP Functional and SAP Techno-functional Modules. We consider SAP certified consultants as our trainers, Most of our trainers are involved several implementations and support projects.
SAP SD Training Course Content :
- Process in Sales and Distribution
- Basics in Sales and Distribution transaction
- Sales doc structure
- Presales process to complete sales doc.
- Sales transaction and its basics
- Sales Organizations and enterprise architecture.
- Sales org’s units and its contents creation and assigning
- Org units in sales process and objectives:
2. Enterprise overview and creation with cross module overview:
- Overview of Enterprise structure and its relation ship with MM and FI view
- Transaction process and its relation ship.
- Relation between Fi and SD.
- Creation of org structures in Sales area and its corresponding units.
3. Sales order creation and understand the business needs and information process and its relation.
- Sales order processing from the SAP point of view.
- Information process in sales view: Where and how the sales order is being processed.
- Understand and create Business partners and master data.
- Automatic information process in sales view :: e.g.: plants
- Exploring business process in sales order.: changes to sales order docs
- Understand the sales process blocks.
4. The behavior and control of sales docs with sales doc types.
- The business objectives and its importance.
- Function and process in controlling and customizing sales doc types
- Business process in sales and its functions
- phases in sales and its doc category types and how to control sales doc types
- Doc types functions
- Customizing doc types for sales process and assigning to specific sales areas.
- Process and functions and customizing of the sales doc types.
- Sales doc types and its comparison
5. Modifying the sales doc types with item category according to the business needs.
- Key Process in determining and customizing the item categories and its examples and its purpose.
- Item category functionality overview, and variation, and its outcome.
- Creating of Item category and linking them to customized sales doc types.
- Item Categories and item Category Determination.
- BOM : Bills of materials in sales doc and its purpose in sales process
- How to create and process with different functionality and its rules.
6. Sales document and item schedule control.
- The nature of the doc type and its categories: schedule line and its functionality.
- Exploring schedule line categories.
- The process and functions in creating and linking schedule line categories to sales doc types.
7. The flow of screens in sales and data transformation from doc type to doc type.
- Understanding of doc flow and completion status of the doc process.
- Copying control in Sales docs and its usage.
8. Special Business sales process and its transaction.
- Order types, output types, and how delivery is planned if certain goods are to be free or priced.
- Consignments: business process and its various special issues in business process.
- The nature of the order type and the business requirements. Fill-up, pickup, issues, billing.
9. Document process in Incompletion.
- What are the impacts of incompletion rule and its behavior in sales docs.
- How to customizing the incompletion for a given sales doc.
- Controlling the Incompletion log.
- At what level it is used and how.
10. What and who are business partners and its determination.
- How to configure the business partners and its business needs.
- Partner functions and nature of relationship.
- Partners in sales process.
- Customers Master and Account Group.
- Role of partner function per account groups.
- Partner determination and its procedures.
- Partner determination for sales docs.
11. Outline agreements and its overview.
- Understanding of outline agreements.
- Sales doc types for different outline agreements.
- How to schedule outline agreement.
- Quantity contract.
- Messages about open outline agreements.
- How the data is activated for contracts; and
- how to determine the dates for these kind of contract agreements
- Creation and exploring them to complete the process in agreements.
- Scheduling agreements, Rental contract, value contract and Partners authorization to release.
- Customizing for item categories in the value contract.
12. Material Determination.
- Material inclusion and mat Exclusion
- Creation of Material Determination Master Record
- Procedure in condition technique listing and exclusion
- Hands on material determination and product selection and material Listing and material Exclusion.
13. Free goods and its sales process.
- Understanding business process and needs in free goods concept overview
- Exploring free goods and customizing free goods.
- Hands on free goods process. Condition technique, free goods master data, free goods calculation rule.
- Enjoy SAP Reward: Sales Scenarios. Test your skills.
SAP offers multi-tiered certification paths for specific subjects to help you drive the most value from SAP certification opportunities.
Associate certification - This certification covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for an SAP consultant, ensuring the successful acquisition of broad SAP solution knowledge and skills. The associate-level certification, help you:
• Gain an externally-recognized mark of excellence that sought by clients.
• Differentiate yourself in the marketplace.
• Execute your tasks with confidence and appropriate skills.
Professional certification - This is an advanced certification that requires proven project experience, business process knowledge, and a more detailed understanding of SAP solutions. With the professional-level certification, you can:
• Demonstrate both your experience and expertise through a rigorous testing process.
• Promote a more globally applicable accreditation.
• Lead as well as execute tasks and engagements.
Incoming search terms:
- sap sd training
- sap sd online training
- learn sap sd online free
- free sap training online sales order creation
- sap sd free online training
- sap sd online free training
- online sap sd training
- sap sd training material
- sap sd training online
- free sap sd online training