SAP GRC Access Control lets you check if user or role maintenance introduces risks to your business. It also lets you record the steps you take to mitigate those risks.SAP GRC Access Control consists of the following modules:
- Risk Analysis and Remediation (RAR)
- Compliant User Provisioning (CUP)
- Enterprise Role Management (ERM)
- Superuser Privilege Management (SPM)
45 days or 40-45 Hours
Only Online Training
Week Days: 2 hrs per day (or) Weekends: 3 hrs per day.Timings can be arranged according to the clients availability
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP5
SAP GRC governance, risk, and compliance solutions (SAP GRC 10) provides to a company a preventive, real-time systematic approach to governance, risk, and compliance. Automated risk and compliance monitoring activities can help you proactively prevent risk events and compliance violations, helping you protect the value of your organization.
SAP GRC 10 Training Course Content:
Installation, setup and upgrades
Understand the impact of Sarbanes-Oxley
Control access effectively
Color your company a greener shade of green
Source or sell goods internationally
Keep your employees safe and healthy
Ensure that data is kept secret and private
Use GRC as the basis for a powerful new corporate strategy
SAP GRC Access Control Overview and Product Component Tours
SAP GRC Access Control Pre-Installation Requirements
SAP GRC Access Control Installation
Virsa Compliance Calibrator Configuration
Virsa Firefighter for SAP Configuration
Virsa Access Enforcer Configuration
Virsa Role Expert Configuration
SAP security redesign
Project Management Office (PMO)
SAP offers multi-tiered certification paths for specific subjects to help you drive the most value from SAP certification opportunities.
Associate certification - This certification covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for an SAP consultant, ensuring the successful acquisition of broad SAP solution knowledge and skills. The associate-level certification, help you:
• Gain an externally-recognized mark of excellence that sought by clients.
• Differentiate yourself in the marketplace.
• Execute your tasks with confidence and appropriate skills.
Professional certification - This is an advanced certification that requires proven project experience, business process knowledge, and a more detailed understanding of SAP solutions. With the professional-level certification, you can:
• Demonstrate both your experience and expertise through a rigorous testing process.
• Promote a more globally applicable accreditation.
• Lead as well as execute tasks and engagements.
Incoming search terms:
- sap grc 10 training
- grc 10 training
- sap grc 10
- sap grc 10 training hyderabad
- grc 10
- sap grc training in hyderabad
- grc 10 components
- sap grc 10 0 training
- sap grc certification
- grc 10 0 training